2014 Summer Fashions Fresh from the Apparel Market
Acorns Boutique Brought The Season’s Hottest Fashion Ideas Back from the Atlanta Apparel Market and Showcased them in the Summer Fashion Show at The Farm at Old Edwards
Highlands style insiders know that Sally Jefferson at Acorns Boutique is the go-to person for chic, effortless styling as well as impeccably appropriate gift selection. Sally has a knack for zeroing in on your preferences and body style and pulling together a fashionable look with colors, fabrics, apparel and accessories to help elevate your look while allowing you to remain true to comfort…and yourself.
Sally recently returned from the annual Atlanta Apparel Mart just in time to select the outfits and accessories for Acorns 2014 fashion show at The Farm. Here are Sally’s picks for what’s hot this season (See fashion show pics below):
- Vivid Florals and Whimsical Prints
- Geometric Prints
- Classic Designs from the 60s and Avant-Garde Designs
- Colorful Soft Leather and Faux Leather Handbags (the clutch is a favorite)
- Big Bold Statement Jewelry
- Icy Pastels
- Black and White
- Bright Spring/Summer Colors and Neutral Linen Pieces (orange is a favorite for summer and continues into fall)
- Tissue-Thin Tops
- Trousers from Über Skinny to Ultra Flared
- Shoes with Kitten Heels
Also during style week, the stylists from The Salon at Old Edwards demonstrated makeup tips and trendy hairstyles, like this loose, romantic look.
We’ll show you how to achieve the look in a future blog post.